The Flying L Class of 1965 is having their 50th reunion at Pier 66 the weekend of June 19 & 20 and would like to invite Flying L's from any and all classes to a Pre-Reunion Happy Hour at the Mia-Kia on Thursday June 18 from 5 - ?? at the Mia-Kia on Federal Highway. The more the merrier.
The Mia-Kia was chosen because many of you:
- Had your first illegal or first legal drink there
- Took your Prom or first date there
- Celebrated a birthday or anniversary there
- Parked cars there in high school, college or in between jobs
- Threw soap in the pools and fountains
- Puked in the parking lot from too much rum and fruit juice
Please let us know if you will attend by emailing FlyingL65@aol.com so we can make sure there is enough waitstaff, rum and blenders to accommodate the crowds.
If you are checking into Pier 66 early we will meet in the lobby at 4:15 to decide to car pool, taxi or Uber to the Mia-Kia.
Let's have 100 Flying L's represented.
Jim Van Meerten
Class of 1965